Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rest in peace Joe-C Wales!


Well I had to put my dog to sleep, we had her forever and ever and it was soo sad. Her name was Joe-C Wales (like the outlaw Josey Wales). A lot of my friends remember her as the super fat blue heeler that was so sweet, and she was the sweetest. She started getting sick and she wouldn't get up or eat. We were having to try to feed her and give her water. My husband was so good to her, he loved her so much. I am glad she is no longer suffering but its sad that she is gone.

I keep thinking that this time 2 years ago I was pregnant, I can't believe that. I guess it didn't seem as real to me as it does now. Last night I looked as Haize's first sonogram picture and I was so amazed that he grew to be a perfect little boy from a little jelly bean! Makes me wonder what could have been had I not had a miscarriage. But everything happens for a reason and now I have my perfect, sweet and precious baby boy!!

No comments: